Datasonic to raise RM40.75m from IPO
By Choong En Han
KUALA LUMPUR: Datasonic Group Bhd expects to raise RM40.75mil from its initial public offering (IPO) on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities.
It said on Friday the IPO includes the sale of 20.37 million shares and an offer for sale of up to 7.93 million existing shares at RM2 each. Of the 20.37 million shares, it is offering six million units to the public.
Datasonic chairman Tan Sri Mohamed Hashim Mohd Ali said at the prospectus launch the company's impending listing will translate to higher capacity and capability to create a stronger company profile and allow easier access to the capital market when required.
Incoming search terms:
- latest ipo in the bursa malaysia (2)
- new ipo in malaysia (2)
- new ipo in the bursa malaysia (2)
- bursa malaysia latest ipo (1)
- bursa malaysia new ipo (1)
- data sonic bhd (1)
- new ipo bursa malaysia (1)
- new ipo stock malaysia (1)
- new ipo stocks malaysia (1)