Western Refining Logistics (WNRL) is the Barcahrt Chart of the Day. The pipeline and storage facility stock has a Trend Spotter technical buy signal, a Weighted Alpha of 44.40+, gained 36.72% in the last year and pays a 3.02% dividend.
The Barchart Chart of the Day is Western Refining Logistics (WNRL). I found the stock by sorting the New High list for the stocks with the best technical buy signals then reviewed the charts using the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/23 the stock gained 4.19%.
WNRL owns, operates, develops, and acquires terminals, storage tanks, pipelines, and other logistics assets. The Company’s assets consist of pipeline and gathering assets and terminalling, transportation, and storage assets in the Southwestern portion of the U.S.
The status of Barchart’s Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter technical buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 7.68% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.54%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 30.94
- Recently traded at 32.92 with a 50 day moving average of 30.64
- Market Cap $ 750.91 million
- Dividend yield 3.02%
- Revenue predicted to increase 326.50% this year and another 11.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 515.80% this year, an additional 29.10% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 53.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock