Vistaprint (VPRT) is the Barchart Chart of the Day. The commercial printing company has a Trend Spotter buy signal, a Weighted Alpha of 28.70+ and gained 20.57% in the last year.
The Chart of the Day belongs to Vistaprint (VPRT). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to find a chart I liked. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/5 the stock gained 16.08%.
VPRT is an online provider of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to small businesses globally. The company provides small businesses and consumers per year with the easiest way to make an impression at the best price. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products for both small businesses and the home. The Company offers a range of products and services ranging from printed business cards, brochures and post cards to apparel, invitations and announcements, holiday cards, calendars, creative design services, copywriting services, direct mail services, promotional gifts, signage, Website design and hosting services, and e-mail marketing services. The Company has automated and integrated the design and production process, from design conceptualization to product shipment and service delivery.
Barchart’s Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 17.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.46%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 54.33
- Recently traded at 64.07 with a 50 day moving average of 52.29
- Market Cap $ 2.14 billion
- P/E 28.38
- Revenue expected to grow 17.60% this year and another 8.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 24.70% this year, an additional 23.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 19.25% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts presently have issued 1 buy, 6 hold and 2 under perform recommendations on the stock